Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sittin' Pretty

It's really hard to believe that the little man is almost 6 months old. He is sitting on my lap trying to help me type. He loves to hammer away at the keyboard. I think I am going to try to find a dead one somewhere, clean it up and let him go to town on it.

He is getting pretty good at sitting on his own without falling over too much. He can all but roll onto his stomach from his back now. In fact, I am sure that he could with proper motivation. He just prefers to roll from side to side and twist the rest of the way.

He seems to have a blast in his bouncer. I think that he loves being able to stand and move around a bit on his own accord. He is able to turn and spin around to check out everything going on. He is most interested in Lily. He loves watching that dog. Every little thing she does cracks him up. She can be a real distraction during feeding time. Even watching her yawn or wag her tail is great fun for him!
Life is pretty fun at the moment!


1 comment:

Katie P said...

He is SUCH a handsome devil. Hee!