Sunday, March 23, 2008

Gimme Some Pears






We introduced Jack to some solid food today for the first time - Pears! He has intrigued by them. I was really expecting him to get all excited and gobble them on up, but he seemed more curious and focused than anything else. I figure solid foods will be "recreational eating" for a while, since I plan on breast feeding for quite a while longer.

He definitely did not reject them, though!

It was a good Easter weekend. We spent all day Saturday in the yard mulching and blowing leaves. We spent this afternoon planting some azaleas. The yard looks like a park now. I will post pictures soon. Only one downfall, Dan and I both are having some sort of allergic reaction to something in the yard. I was up most of last night itching and scratching my face and hands and today Dan's hands and arms have some sort of itch rash. Not so fun...

We headed to grandma's and granddad's for lunch with GiGi, Michael, Jenny and Caroline. It was a blast! All of the little ones are getting so big! Caroline is picking words up left and right! So cute!



1 comment:

Katie P said...

Ohmygosh, he is such a cute little chunk! I just wanna squeeze him! He reminds me of Andrew at that age with all his baby rolls. Love it! Boy, does Jack look like his daddy. I can't wait to meet him in person!