I think I see a future Wahoo here!!! 
He is at the point where he seems to be changing daily. He is definitely a little chunk of a man. We go for a doctor's check-up on Tuesday. I will update then, but I think that he is pushing 20 pounds!
He loves his monkey, hippo and, of course, his daddy pony. He has started to stand and sit-up with assistance, but still needs some help with balance - laying down is for babies!!
Since this is my first blog, here are some pictures over the past four months to catch everyone up...
He is at the point where he seems to be changing daily. He is definitely a little chunk of a man. We go for a doctor's check-up on Tuesday. I will update then, but I think that he is pushing 20 pounds!
Since this is my first blog, here are some pictures over the past four months to catch everyone up...
After about 35 hours of unproductive labor, Jack was delivered via C-section. He weighed in at 8lbs 1oz and was 20 inches long. He is, of course, the most beautiful baby in the universe.

I think this picture was taken at about 1 month old. Cute little bugger, isn't he. We used to head out of the house and walk around the outdoor malls in town as soon as I could get him up and fed. We had so much fun window shopping together!
His cousin, Caroline, was so excited to see him for the first time in this outfit. I think that she was convinced that he was an actual little teddy bear! So cute!
Jack has always been a very cuddly little man. He just loves to snuggle up with mommy and daddy. It is just like heaven! Some mornings when I am feeding him before heading to work, we just sit and cuddle in the rocking chair. I could stay like that forever!
This was probably about the time that he started smiling. The thing that would always get him smiling was me peeping into his crib and saying, "There is my handsome man!" I am sure that he is going to think that his name is Handsome.
Christmas at the great grandparents! What fun! Jack is about 2 months old here. And already starting to get big! I really notice it when other people hold him.
And here he is with his GiGi. This is Grandma Jack, one of his namesakes. He loves when she sings songs to him.
Our little child prodigy! He must take after his daddy, because mommy has zippo talent. He actually did like to ping away at the keys a little bit. I am sure he will grow into his skills! :)
This is Jack a little bit more than three months old. He is in 6 month clothing pretty much exclusively at this point. Apparently his daddy was a chunk at his age, so perhaps that is where he gets it...


2 comments:
AAAAHHHHHH! Could he be any cuter?? I can't even look at him he's so cute it hurts my insides! I can't wait to snuggle with Jack again!!!!
i love your blog thanks so much for sharing. Jack is so cute and i am so glad to be able to keep up with your life, thanks!
Post a Comment